Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Littlest Heroes and Bravery Beads



I am so excited! I was just accepted as a photographer for The Littlest Heroes Project. It is a fantastic organization that matches photographers with families with children who are ill. The kids can be anywhere from infants to 21 years old. The photographers provide a photo shoot for the families for free along with prints or digital images. It is a wonderful idea that I have just fallen in love with!

Along with photography work, they also have a project called "Bravery Beads." It is a program where kids make bracelets for the Littlest Heroes. I can't wait to get supplies for my daughter to start making bracelets. It is a great project for Girl Scouts or any little girl who enjoys beading!

Checkout the website at: http://www.littlestheroesproject.org!

No comments:

Post a Comment