Monday, May 10, 2010

Celebrating Mom Photo Challenge at I Heart Faces!


This is my entry for the Celebrating Mom Challenge at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com. It is not the best picture, but it shows exactly why I had such a great Mother's Day! Getting handmade gifts from my kids is priceless and so much fun. When they were babies Mother's Day was glamourous and all about pampering. Dad would pick out the present or the card and the kids would help present it. Now that they are older (6,5, &2) it is all about the kids. I couldn't be happier! I love all the love that went into these handmade presents and I love that my kids are the ones who put the time and effort into making them. Along with these gifts came a huge basket filled with lotions and soaps and hand sanitizers (thanks to Daddy for venturing to take two out of three wild kids into a beauty store and letting them pick out what they wanted to get me)! The day couldn't have been better!

4 comments:

  1. Those hand made gifts really do make mommies smile instantly. They are the best! What a great entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hand made gifts are the best! They are made with such love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its precious. Just love them!
    Do visit me

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECTION! I got a handwritten poem myself and no store bought trinket could ever match it.

    ReplyDelete