Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun Family Pics

So many people I have talked to lately have never had family portraits done. I must admit, I am one of them *blush*. The excuses are all the same: we are waiting for the baby to get a little bigger so he/she will sit still, we haven't had the time, I want to lose a little weight, you get the idea! When I look at my kids I realize that they are growing up so fast. They are no longer the babies I rocked to sleep at night and oh how I wish I could have had family pics of us each year as they have grown! There is no time like the present (maybe I should take my own advice)!

I had a fabulous session with this fun family on Sunday. They had never had family pics done either and it was about time! It was hard to just stick to family pics, and I snuck in a few pics of just mom and dad and some of just the kids. Dad thinks he is off the hook for a few more years now that the pictures have been taken! What he doesn't know is I am already planning the next session! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment