Friday, June 18, 2010

Fix It Friday #59

This is such a sweet picture! I had so much fun editing it for Fix It Friday at I Heart Faces! Here is the original:And my first fix using Coffee Shop's Creamy Toffee Latte action:
Here it is in black and white using Totally Rad Action's "Bitchin Black & White, and Dirt Bag texture:

And last but not least, this was done using Totally Rad Action's Super Fun Happy Action!All three pictures were first edited with Pinoneer Woman's Slight Sharpen action and then Coffee Shop's Powder Room 2 actions.

6 comments:

  1. I adore the last two edits! You really brought out the eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love your crop! Way to focus on the subject! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last one! Nice work!

    ~Jessica
    http://jncphotos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I don't think I can pick just one as my favorite...they're all great in their own unique way. I love PW & Coffeeshop actions too. Thanks of stopping my blog today & leaving me a comment! I am your newest follower --- you have a great blog & I look forward to coming back for a visit. :) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them all, esp the last two , great crop!

    ReplyDelete